Having a cool crew can make everything better. They will be there to cheer you on and celebrate with you when you achieve anything. They will be there to clap for you when you get your first job or help you along with your health goals. This is why it’s important to surround yourself with friends who will always have your back. So what do you have to look out for when choosing your squad?
- It’s all about attitude. Positive friends will encourage you to keep trying even when you're discouraged. A great crew will be by your side and encourage you to apply for that job or to start that side hustle you have been dreaming of
- Hang out with like-minded people who have goals and plans for the future and can help you set yours.
- Choose friends who have dreams and can inspire you. Whether it is going back to school or just working hard to get that A.
- A good friend is someone you love and support through thick and thin, and they do the same for you.
- Real friends have direction and a vision for their future and help each other to avoid making bad decisions that might compromise their future.
- Be a good friend. Listen, be supportive, and be trustworthy. Help each other, and forgive a friend who makes a mistake.
Tell us about your friends and what makes them great.